Tuesday, September 7, 2010

thank you all dear frs! positive energy n prayers attract Goodness to my life!

i rec alot of frs comments in FB n sms etc..
some of u shared ur feelings n thots n experience..
im very touched by ur words cos i can sense ur heart close to mine..
esp those close to me..

some of u teared..
dun tear.. i din cry much too..

instead i tear n get v touched when u guys msg me touching things..

like my da gu msg me
"看了照片, 姑姑好心痛....
想到30年前抱你, 逗你.爱你.....
为你祷告, 天父爱你, 姑姑一直希望你自己也能认定主,依靠他。这些年来, 我们经历了神丰富的慈爱, 神不误事, 你和Smith都来信靠事奉主!


p/s. 有没有头发,对你的样子的影响不大 你的脸看来瘦了。"

like 2 gu msg me
"How can I not worry about you? "
"how i wish i can suffer on behalf of you... "

xiao gu email from US
"I wish so much that I'm at your side. "

 (am crying when see these msg again..)
 
i love my ah ma n aunties!

some of u try to imagine urself in my shoe and wonder how u'll react..
tats why i wana share all my thots w u all so u will know more admin things n how to handle in case such things happen to ownself or relatives...

haha nxt time can write a book hor..
but i too lazy.. jus refer blog can liao..

All these positive energy n prayers will attract goodness in my life!
thank u all n thank u lord..

-----------------------------

i told doc See tat i shave my hair liao..
she told me theres also a girl go dye blue hair, then go party, then nxt day also shave hair..
haha.. how cool is tat..
i didnt think of tat oh..

-------------------

oh it is so me talking to ppl beside me..
in sec 1, i just turn my head n chit chat to carolyn n we became best of frs..
i also hop ard the class to self intro... haha

in NUS, i jus turn my head n chit chat with huiyi.. n we also became best of frs!
me n yingling will always go to her condo to sun tan..
haha..

so today i also turn my head n chit chat with a patient..
didnt turn into fr though..
haha..

so funny when i think of it..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a brave soul.
Your bravery and positivism brought lots of us to shame and yet made some of us re-think about life and current out-look. God Bless and i will have you in my prayers.