Sunday, September 5, 2010

5/9/10 - 3 wks after ops

today i tried to self urine.
still cant.. 3 wks liao..
cried again cos it overflow at the tube opening again..
sob sob..

dear also abit stress when he see me cry..
cos he duno how to help me..

he help me change dressing la..
the urine tube is very irritating
but i feel better after change dressing..
the tube is sticked to my left leg..
there's a blue switch where i can turn on n off for the urine to flow.
centre of my leg is the urine bag..

whenever i go out see doc etc, i'll put the urine bag into a paperbag to hide it..
my greatest wish is to remove the urine tube so tat i can look normal.
-----------------------------------
this is my work station..
i use laptop, eat, rest, sit on this comfy armchair n use this table...
leg can rest at brown chair..
i'll walk abit..
then go to room to lie down/sleep.
-------------------------------------


Hysterectomy is removal of uterus.
mine is Wertheim's hysterectomy sugery..
means the right side pic (radical)..
removal of everything..
doc did keep my 2 ovaries..
he shift my 2 ovaries to sideway.

he say in case i need to do radiotheraphy,
my ovaries will not be affected, cos shift more sideways..
experienced surgeon knows best.

in case in future i wana have my own baby,
i can have test tube baby.. but need a surrogate mother..
surrogate mother is not allowed in singapore.
maybe can appeal to minister..
--------------------------------

below pics quite disgusting..
dun see if u r weak hearted.


this is my uterus + cervix...
beside it shd be my fallopian tubes..
below some r lymph nodes n duno wat..
yucky hor..

No comments: