Saturday, September 18, 2010

18/9/10

yest doc koh ask me to learn how to clear the blockage..
and it really comes in handy!

last nite from 11pm-3am, i notice the urine in bag is very little.
now im getting really paranoid whether the urine is flowing properly.
keep chking the urine bag..

ard 3am, my bladder really cannot tahan..
my bladder wake me up!
i think is gd news hor..
means bladder senses is recovering well..

anyway, i went toilet to do the clearing..
its rather fun to pump the syringe..
see the urine being pushed n pulled n seeing all residue cleared.
i pump more than 10 times..
i suspect tat time doc n yesterday nurse didnt pump thoroughly.
they pump 2-3 times and see tat got urine flow then stop..

i kiasu so keep pumping to ensure no stucked residue.
today also keep observing the urine bag... so far so gd..
--------------------------------------

my hair haven fall...
i too kiasu to shave it la..
now its growing instead..
haha..
--------------------------------------

later da gu n 2 gu buying me dinner..
then they gona bring me out walk walk.
parents in law out for wedding dinner..
dear out to work till late..
so just nice i got entertainment...

No comments: