Wednesday, September 15, 2010

15/9/10-urine overspill, ah ma's yummy salty pork, constipate

Had a gan jiong morning.

When woke up, I notice my urine bag is not as full as it usually is.
When stand up, I feel wetness at my pelvix hole.. (The hole where the urine tube is "poked" n link to bladder).

My urine can't flow thru the tube, thus it overspill at the "opening"!
This has happen before when I lock the switch to try self urine.

I quickly ask dear come home help me change dressing. Scared later infection.
After changing, I thot ok liao.
BUT few min later, it overspills Again!

Oh no! I gan jiong..
Duno is it the tube get too loose n urine can't flow.
Immediately, we went see doc koh @ TPY.

While in car, I can feel the urine wetting my disposible panty n gona stain my shorts liao! I quickly put tissue at below to "absorb" the urine. I scares stain seat ah..

Meanwhile I was imagining do I need to go hospital to re-insert a new tube etc..

When I reach clinic, my urine jus uncontrollably keep flowing out..
Urine was all over my panty n shorts n dripping onto my thigh n leg. So malu..

At this moment I panick, i feel very useless n helpless cos can't control urine flow.

Doc say there's residue in urine n my tube @ opening got "stucked" with residue (he use crystalised). Hence urine can't flow properly.
He say cos I didn't drink enuf water.

He inject saline water to pump thru the tube to "clear" the residue. Think also pump saline water into bladder. (Abit like plumber)
Doc also help me change a new urine bag.

Its been 4 wks after operation, so I think really a lot small particles..
No appetite so also drink v little water.

Now everything ok liao. Phew!
Now must force myself to drink a lot of water.
------------------------------------

Da gu n 2 gu bring ah ma's ai xin lunch for me. Ah ma cook her yummy dark salty pork.
Yumss.. Love ah ma n gugu..

------------------------------------

Late afternoon, super constipate!
I haven been really passing motion for few days! Only manage to pass few stone-like faeces over few days.

Feeling like stones stuck at anus hole, won't come out! Have to by force suck it back, cos stuck @ toilet 40min!

I took some laxative n drink lots of water..
Finally manage to squeeze 1-2 small stone/shit.
This is also the side effect of chemo.

Now I'm resting on bed blogging using hp..
Wat a day..
Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments: