Friday, April 30, 2010

slimmer younger me

was looking thru old pics...
so miss my young slim look...

this is taken when i was working PT at immigration...
this is also the yr dear know me...
last time package not bad hor..
sigh.. now... sigh...
beside me is zheng yu ling..
hey my hair quite volume n nice..
this is HY birthday..
aug 2002..
last time fen is so sporty look..
ard 2002-2003..
taken using those neoprints..
at dear's fr chalet... think her ex-gf was there too...
we both look so young...
KTV...
at least i can wear sleeveless...
not bad la... hahahah
in NUS having lecture... 2002
hahah... i love to wear sleeveless last time..
with fen n EL...
i was working in NKF when grad...
in 2003...
this indian is our client...
wah.. my hair look silky soft hor..
i dye the colour myself one...
my sec sch mates..
shd be playing mahjong at tat time...
2002 me...
wah.. sharp jaws hor!
2002 when dear did this for me...
so sweet...
last time he gold hair oh.. hahaha
his jaws also sharp sharp...
1st time knew him, his hair is dragon ball style.. stand tall tall one..
yucky.. haha
sec sch gathering...
i dun mind translucent one..
when slim la...
aiyo duno will i ever slim down till like this...
ard 49-50kg leh...
faint...
im endowed with good hair quality...
so far hair looks nice..
phew..

No comments: