Monday, September 6, 2010

6/9/2010-bald day

hello...
see my beautiful hair..
today went lucky plaza buy wig.
shop is "Fortune Wigs"
located at lucky plaza #03-96.
its the hong huifang advertisment one.
i went there cos mum in law say there can help me trim the wig.

they also help me shave my hair too!
saves me a trip to hairdresser..
tried a few wigs...
bye bye my hair....
woooo... must have some courage to post this ah!
look like army boy hor..
no hair really look not so nice..
keep for memory la..
will not wear wig at home..
above n below similar?
this wig colour n texture is very close to my real hair..
just tat have to trim the front..
if leave it long, look v fake..
think it still looks obvious its a wig..

the wig cost $580!!!!
darn expensive hor!
still goto buy a stand + shampoo for wig
sob..
the aunty say will take 1 yr for my real hair to grow back this length...
sob sob..
got cheaper ones but will look more obvious its wig..

when i walk out of shop..
i notice other ppl's look on me..
somehow they give me a different look.
like trying to confirm tat im wearing a wig..

i think i'll wear a cap when go chemo tmr..
im scared abt tmr..
duno how chemo's side effect will be...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jomei,

be encouraged! You are completely healed! Keep your spirits high! =)

Anonymous said...

JIA YOU!!!!

You can make it!!

Eileen Quek