Tuesday, September 14, 2010

14/9/10- happy day

yesterday morning till evening im very low..
cos still cant self urine..
feel very discouraged..
also maybe cos im alone at an empty hse..
nobody's home from morning till evening..
the only happy thing is watching 公主嫁到 (funny la)

until evening da gu n 2 gu come visit me.
they bought yummy korean food for me..
really excite my tastebud!
yums yums.. kimchi..

they chit chatted with me..
i pour my negative thots to them..
but im v touched by wat they do for me..
simple things like tellin me to drink warm water instead of room temperature water will be nicer.
n its true!
i totally no appetite to drink room temp water..
but i need to drink lots of water..
even sipping water makes me wana vomit..
cos totally no appetite..

they also say wana bring a wheelchair so can bring me out walk walk..
to breathe fresh air.. see outside ppl..

they also bought camomile n a thermal cup..
so i can make honey camomile..
slowly sniff the fragrance of camomile..
relax my mind..
REallY Works!

so now im sipping the honey camomile in 爱心 thermal cup..

my body also not so weak now..
chemo effect seems to reduce liao..
or is it my mind?

also super constipate..
the super hard shit stuck at the anus jus wont come out..
so when stand up, shit get sucked back again..
argggg..
mum in law say after chemo will constipate..
so this morning, she went to buy a pump for me to pump my anus..

need to carefully insert the stick into anus...
must b careful not to tear the anus skin..
then squeeze the liquid in..
only manage to squeeze very little water..
n it really works..
sad is only some motion come out...
cos didnt squeeze alot liquid..
but better than nothing..

No comments: