Wednesday, September 1, 2010

1/9/2010 1st time meet Oncology doc- Doc See Hui Ti

today i went Mt E to see an oncology doc.

she's doc See Hui Ti
Mt Elizabeth medical centre #13-16
tel:67338118

i like her v much.
she's like me, explain my case very clearly. the thereafter chemo n radio treatment is very well explained too. she give me very amicable feeling.
Tmr I’ll do a CT scan.
it is to chk if there's any cancer cells spread to other parts of body.

actually, in cervix cancer staging, im stage 1b.
BUT in chemo staging, im in stage 3..
i think cos there's lymph node spreading...
my surgeon remove 57 lymph node, out of tat, got 1 lymph node got spread.
hence there's a need to do chemo/radio.

if there's no lymph node spread, then no need to do chemo/radio.
it also means i cannot claim my illness claim.
cos to be able to claim critical illness, must be maglinant + SPREADing of cancer cell.

Nxt tue and wed, I’ll start my 1st shot of chemo.
My chemo is 2 days, then nxt chemo will be 3 wks later.
May have to do 2-3 shots.
So 2 shots will take 6 wks.
Thereafter, will need to do radio+another kind of chemo for 7wks everyday (mon-fri).

Whole process will take 3 mths.
hair loss is certain. but i think im fine with it..
the troublesome thing is poor dear have to bring me to radio everyday for 7 wks.

est i can fully work is in dec.

No comments: