Saturday, November 22, 2008

Baby?

Went visit ah ma... she keep asking me not to tahan baby.. she wan me to quickly hav a baby.. sigh... today hubby mum also ask abt when wana hav baby cos we happen to tok abt my hubby's young time.. she say she still can help take care, better have it fast.. she's not rushing.. jus happen to chit chat abt it...

SOoooooo.. it makes me ponder shd i let it natural liao.. i dun wana b in high risk birth age in future..
Sooooo... still pondering, thinking, calculating pros n cons etc....

Wat holds me back:
Mentally not prepared to b mum, scared of responsibilty now maybe..
Wana b financially more stable? esp now econ crisis n my investment halved n haven buy hse yet etc..
Wana have freedom to do wat i want.. esp so many free trips nxt yr.. Osaka, macau, LA....

Wat makes me maybe want:
Doesnt mean i stop preventing means i'll get a baby straight away.. maybe finally when i'm prepared to b a mum, my stomach jus cant hav leh..
Mum in law still can help me take care.. major issue in current society oh.. i dun wana hav a maid bully my baby.. lucky my work allows me the flexibilty too..
MOST imp is i hope to let my ah ma see my baby.. her great grand child.. cos she mentioned few times liao..

Hmmm.... how... any suggestions n thots? still pondering....

No comments: