Tuesday, November 8, 2011

so many random stuffs

this scrub is very very good...
its soft yet got the silver thing to wash off stubborn stains..
 --------------------
random cute car...
 ------------------
saw these at daiso...
it has always been my dream to put big xmas tree... 
 so happy mood to see these...
saw this beautiful white xmas tree at spot light...
got the urge to buy...
but after asking few kakis,
realise need to plan my colouring, prepare presents at bottom of tree
n setting up may b easy.. 
the keeping is crazy...
so most likely im calling it off...
also on xmas day this yr, im gona be BAPTISED!
sooo nice the date!
----------------
super long never go do rdshow...
like more than 3-4yrs i think... wooo
this day im accompanying my guardian angel chris to teach her how to do rdshow at habour front..
am happy tat she can sit ppl down herself! 

 stop 2 person at 1 go...
 keke...
rare pic of me with lanyard on!
its good tat chris os open to rdshow..
jia you!! 
----------------------
keke 1 of my USA trip buys..
ez to use.. 
 see see


 buy this for fun...
to lift my heavy breast..
haha
havent use it though..
 -------------------
went universal studio halloween theme...
hmmm..
the scariest haunted hse..
but me n dear not scared at all leh..
boring...
 the make up are very real though...
but im still not afraid leh...
maybe cos i love to watch "SAW"..
gross stuffs dun scare me..
oh.. feel like watching SAW 1 again when searching youtube...
think go woodland more fun...
 ---------------------
soo sad...
dont ever put suck suck thing inside wardrobe..
it''' become like this... 
 sob.. end up i need to poke a small hole to "squeeze" out the air inside...
 -------------------
i hate this kind of toilet seat...
cos the round liftable seat is smaller then the outside rim...
ewww.. imagine got urine ard the rim then my thigh touched it cos im sitting down..
tats why im very firm NOT to have such big difference when i buy my hse's toilet seat... 
-----------------
my new girl project...
haaa..
read... 
 my feet's dry skin is very thick..
always come back even though i scrubbed it...

 so dry...

 wrapping my feet like wearing socks..

will see how it becomes after 5-10 days...

No comments: