Tuesday, November 8, 2011

i hate Cancer!

my cancer days are at my side bar link...
--------------------
sigh...
got to know Tan Boon Chong 陈文聪 got cancer thru here...
then suddenly few days ago, an ex-colleague, york mun, gona lymph node cancer at age 26!
chk out her blog..
WHY WHY WHY!
she's so young!
cancer is soooo hateful...
she's pregnant but need to abort due to cancer..
but am very glad tat she's super positive n happy-go-lucky..
no cry cry whine whine when i visit her...
go add her in FB , yorkmun lim, if u wish to reach out to her...
to encourage her...
i've been thru..
its very very important to have ppl caring for her..

n lucky tat she bought her hospital plan with comprehensive coverage...

how she discover:
-had continuous back pain for ard 1yr+..
when she go see tcm, back ok for awhile then pain come back again..
-she din think much abt it.. assuming its normal back pain la..
-until she get pregnant.. then her back/hip pain become so intense tat she cant walk...
-we suspect she already had cancer beforehand, jus tat it was not discovered...
-maybe cos of pregnant, hormones change n lead to intense pain, then she went for scans then discover..
stage 4... but highly curable...

i read back my cancer days n i sob again...
the at-tat-time-feeling all comes back..
its like reminding me to cherish wat i have etc...

soooo frs, pls pls pls get ur insurance all well covered.. 
then go for health chk (preferably after few mths la) if u dont feel well for certain area..
esp when its persistent pain...

and yes, im so far so good...
jus see 3 docs every 6 mths..
surgeon, chemo, radiotherapy doc all ask me to exercise n lose some weight!

pastor said god will not take me away if my time is not up yet...
i still have my use when im alive...
so i must make sure all my clients n hopefully all my frs are well covered...
n have peace of mind...

lets all pray for york mun ba..

No comments: