Friday, November 18, 2011

Irritating Wisdom Tooth 18-11-2011

its been yrs my wisdom teeth give me gum swell n pain..
usually occur when menses gona come.. on n off..
been so used to it tat i cant really be bothered by it..

but this time its sooooo painful, cos its pressure alot on my nerves..
n cos of the pain.. affected my mood..
my chin/neck area also swell..
i so scared its some cancer cells..

so finally i decided to jus go see dentist..
kinda lucky..
got slot for appt n able to remove 2 days later..

but abit sian cos i have to push back appt..
esp now yr end, need to run for sales..
sigh..

also tmr is ah ma's lunar birthday..
dont think can go..
sat n sun fr's wedding also cant go...
give ang bao but cant eat nice food..
sigh..

i went Q &M Dental
my dentist is Dr Peggy Chan..
i must say i think she's quite skillful...
cos i dont really feel painful now..
(i had the extraction 8hrs before this entry.. the anesthesia shd wear off by now.. but i dont really feel pain.. only like abit swollen feel n dare not talk too much + dare not open mouth big big)

nurse pass me bear to squeeze cos i told her i very scared..
i think cos im conscious hence super scared..
n hearing the sound make me so tense...
actually after dentist inject anesthetic, my gum all numb,
wont feel anything but can feel some pressure..
like she's moving my mouth like tat..
but i din even feel the wisdom tooth is being taken out..
the anesthesia injection is abit pain la..

i remove top left n right..
forgot to take the x-ray back..
it looks like this
i removed top 2..
funny is the below one is horizontal one!
but not causing pain so far,
so dentist say dont remove until it cos pain..
cos the below ones are near to lips nerves or something..
so also got some risk tat lips may become senseless..

so din remove la...

my last yr ops i fully anesthetic so sleep is good, wont feel n know any pain...
see the 2 big teeth!

immediately after i come up from dentist seat...
abit giddy..
think cos im too tense..
bye bear
dentist..
n my too-far-x-ray
waiting for dear husband fetch me..
lucky he drive me..else i too giddy to drive..
cost me ard $1500++..
can claim abit from medisave but duno how much..
have to wait n see lor

No comments: