Thursday, October 27, 2011

Wendy's lookbook Fashion

Have been v occupied recently..
Mostly bz w work..
esp now last quarter.. need to run run..
for taiwan, milan and zurich!

Anyway recently I really like Wendy's lookbook..
prefer to see youtube la..
I get more inspired to dress nicer.
Means more vain la.. Haa

I think wendy's way of filming is more innovative then michelle phan.
i also like her energy level.. so cheerful n appreciative..
n she'll purposely set up room nicely for filming..
every time different combi of bag + shoes displayed etc..
n curious abt her mystery man...
whom makes her video so impressive...

Michelle's pts r good n relevant, jus not as innovative in filming.

I especially like Wendy's
-scarf YouTube video
-wats in my bag video.. more cos of the way its presented
-colouring 1
-colouring 2
-welcome to wendy... they purposely dont see her face.. jus focus on the graphics.. NICE!
-different pairing... love this cos the transition of different clothings n location is smooth, they'll slow down to show wat pairing of clothings etc... NICE!

am so looking fwd to her new videos everytime cos it always impress me with her/mystery man's innovative ideas!

and I LOVE my IPHONE!..
cos every nite i'll surf FB, youtube, blogs n watch show on iphone!
-----------------------------------

blogs tat i KPO
-xiaxue.. top fav!
-sheylara
-hollyjean
-cheeserland
-qiuqiu
-silver (was my cousin, non-blood related..but ever since my uncle pass away, they no longer come visit my grandma)
-dawn yang
-Ris Low
-steven lim.. but he seldom update le..
-mr brown show (sometimes only)
-merry riana (when nothing to see le)
-adam khoo (when nothing to see le)
-n of cos all my close frs's blog.. which i dun share la..
-n wendy's lookbook n michelle phan..

i really very KPO hor..
hahaha

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey~ Chanced upon your blog. Hope you've been well.