Monday, November 14, 2011

amazing leg mask!

my 1st time knowing got such feet peeling mask is from here...
apparently i bought the wrong brand...
but is ok..
got this at guardian..
ard $30+..
din know so expensive oh..
 read urself..
 my dried thick skin feet has been troubling me for duno how many yrs le..
sometimes will crack then is painful when walk..
keep unable to find a way to make it smoother..
in 2009 when im in USA, i bought a pedi egg tat removes thick feet skin..
so when i knew abt such peeling mask..
i sure go try...

my dried feet


 mask
 wear mask
 wear socks over it...
 after 3-4 days!!!!!!
im shock!!!
it WORKS!!!!
 Left feet-BEFORE
BEWARE!!!!!
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
GROSS!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
.
Left feet-AFTER
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
TADA!!!!
 HAPPY max!!!
 see the way it peels..
its whole feet!
as long got thick dead skin, it'll be peeled!
 so i use my feet scrubber to scrub my feet when in shower..
like when u go pedicure kind of scrubber..
super lots of dead skin..
SHIOK!
 see!
even tip of toe nails also peel off!
now after using mask for 5-6days,
feet still peeling!

looking fwd to my smooth feet..
no more painful cracks!

No comments: