Wednesday, August 25, 2010

my thots n wat happen in hospital

im very blessed tat everyday alot of ppl come visit me.
my dear frs and colleagues...

i have very loving families, my 3 aunts n my uncles..
da gu n 2 gu almost come visit me everyday though its so far.
i feel so sad when i grandma come visit me..
auto tears will drop.. cos i can feel her pain when she see me lying on bed...
im being brought up by her.. always eat her healthy meals, so she dun understand why i gana cancer..
i feel so sad to let her feel sad for me.
she's already 83 but have to see grandchild like tat...

im so blessed cos i hav the best husband in the world.
he did not mind tat i cant bear him a child..
he took care of me everyday in hospital, stay overnite everyday to acc me.
even though now im at home, he still come home very early everyday to acc me.

im very fortunate to be in this industry cos i can still get my $ when i cant work for few mths.
i also insured myself alot cos i know the importance of insurance.
if im not in this industry, i will not insure myself so much..
although i duno can claim or not..
at least i got peace of mind when hospitalised cos my hospital bills are covered.

this is my urine pack n blood container.
i've got 3 holes with 3 tubes at my stomach..
now left 1 urine tube...
my oily hair in hospital...
ewww..
clara come visit...
the luxurious toilet...
mine is single bed.. so have more privacy..
tv..
 the bed/seat tat dear sleep on everyday..
my dearest sweet husband..
he always wana make me laugh but i cant..
wound will be pain..
 me drinking milo on bed..
 brush teeth on bed..
 my pink fluffy... 2 gu buy for me one..
one of the hospital meal..
the food quite nice..
got menu to order wat u want
 scrubbing my face... din wash face for few days in hospital..
 doing my mask...

No comments: