Monday, November 1, 2010

1/11/10 - sweet doc See.. 大姑 birthday pics

suppose to do 6wks of radio + every mon chemo for 6 wks.
Chemo dosage suppose to be milder like 30-50% of full dosage.
At 1st I tot shd be ok, BUT last wk I experience same kind of chemo side effects.
I was thinking I need to do EVERY wk, means every wk need to go thru 3-4 days of side effects.
So I fear.

Told doc See, she say can rest nxt mon, no need do chemo :)
so nice!
Then she ask wats my religion, told her Christianity..
so she sort of can say gods things freely etc..
Hoping to cheer me up n don’t go into depression..
I told her like live got no meaning n got passing thots of wana die.
But she goes on comforting me..

Then she ends off “come give me a hug”
am so shock! so sweet of her!
Haha..
nice doc hor!
see her pic again.

Must be god planting 1 more guardian angel at my side!
I feel tat god is so wonderful!
He did not abandon me n keep sending guardian angels to care for me!

大姑 say
"好像小羊迷路了, 傻傻的不会回家, 牧羊人着急寻找, 把它抱回家:)"

am so touched whenever i think of these..
will tear cos too touched..
touched by the warmth 姑姑 n guardian angels gave me!
duno is it chemo effect or jus simply i love to cry la..

also today i took some hormones medicine cos she say maybe due to all treatments,
my hormones gana menopause kinda symtoms..
like hot flush, sweating, restlessness etc..
hope this natural herbs medicine can help me..

-------------------------

got 大姑 birthday pics liao!

大姑 n bro..
start of the meal...
me n dear..
二姑 n us..
playing standing scissors paper stone w shuning n kaixi..
tired but fun ah..
nice bye bye pic..
all super full!
funny pose!
blessed with such sweet n caring family!
all r important ppl in my life!

No comments: