Monday, November 22, 2010

22/11/10 - rectum doc

today doc see refer me see rectum doc!
Thank god!

Mine is not piles. Its got cut inside. Think cos constipate, then force too much, then got internal cut.
I've to apply 2 cream, have to insert finger into anus, pain is bearable if compared to previous 2 wks hell of pain.

"I can only Keep sobbing n making noise in toilet whenever go urine, cos anus hole also open n in excruciating pain!" Will never forget all toilet crying sessions!
Sobsss to infinity!

1cream is to mildly 嘛醉 anus, so I won't feel soooooo much pain when pass motion.
Then need to apply another cream to heal/relax the internal muscles ba..
Anyway pray hard can heal fast.

Tmr, I'm admiting to Mt E for a radiotheraphy procedure. Its not the normal external 30 second thing.
In terms of radiation, I think its quite a big thing. in terms of "surgery", its a small thing.

I Need to be 嘛醉 one. Then insert a thing into virgina to close range emit radiation. Will b home in afternoon.

I'm scared of wat's the side effect. Will I bleed? Will my anus pain worsen, will my urine efficiency get affected even more.

I'm v fearful these few days too.
Fear go toilet urine/pass motion.
Fear chemo
Fear tmr procedure

So far my chemo today still ok. Not like last wk so bad..

My eyes also suddenly get slight double vision today.
Is it cos I'm too tired?
Am I getting shortsighted?
Is all the crying affecting eyesight?
Or is it cos I watch dramas on the super small ipod nano yest n today?

1 thing for sure, my eyes is smaller now due to massive crying n lack of "soul"/灵魂之窗 is dull n dead.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments: