Wednesday, November 10, 2010

9/11/10 - TCM

this is the mould tat i put on everyday for radio..
its for alignment purpose ba..
when stomach feel bloated..
this mould gets v tight..
by rite radio will make me diarrhea..
chemo makes me constipate...

this few days my anus bleed when pass motion..
its a mix of constipation + loose stools..
weird right..
i 1st time experience too..
but i wld say its more constipation..

my bladder seems to get lazy too..
cos its abit hard to urine normally..
need to use some strength to push urine out..
n its not 1 go.. i need to push n squeeze n push few times..
while pushing.. my anus also got "opened" n its painful..
n some loose loose stools will come out..
but not all...
sigh..
doc see say no external piles..
duno is it internal piles..
anyway im now used to the pain n bleeding..
jus hope everything finish soon..

-------------------------------

Doc See say can go TCM..
se refer me to Yu Ren Shen..
she's Physician Tang Yue.
this is their clinic..
its @ paragon level 13..
my appt is 945am..
after meeting the sinseh..
its only 1030am..
so she let me take a nap in their treatment room..
since its empty..

cos my radio is 2pm..
so i slept till 1130am, then go makan lunch.
good la.. tired oh..
after lunch, i went back to the clinic to mix my medicine powder..
they also have herbal tea...
i just take my time at the recep area to drink the medicine then the herbal tea..
good la.. i dun need to loiter ard paragon waiting for time to pass..
sinseh give me 7 days supply of powder 1st..
its to strengthen my internal organs ba..
cos i internally weak..
total cost ard $90..
i also join yu ren shen member.. got 5% discount..

i hope health can recover fast..

No comments: