Sunday, August 29, 2010

29/8/2010

today suppose to try urine myself.
but still cant.. sad..
today is 2 wks after my surgery..

the cut at my stomach is healing rather fast i think..
only abit pain n muscles ache..
also bloated n big tummy..

i wish 1mth faster come..
so i can urine myself..
the urine tube is causing me alot of inconvenience..
cannot go out.. pai say to let ppl see me..
walk must press on the tube cos scared it drop out..

today doc ask me try every 2 hrs to try self-urine.
since cant..
i'll have to release the switch to let urine flow ownself.
jus now i act smart la..
delay the time to 2.5hrs..
then the urine overflow at the tube opening!
it makes my dressing wet!

i gan jiong...
lucky dear calmly help me change dressing..
its his 1st time changing the urine dressing.
phew lucky he manage to change it nicely.

No comments: