Wednesday, August 25, 2010

home resting 23-8-2010 till can self urine

my hospital bill is ard $22k...
lucky its all covered..

-i like natural air.. no aircon..
-bought a new single bed as my room's bed is too low.
-i prefer hse bed. hospital bed too soft n bulky, so difficult to climb up n down the bed.
-walk more when at home. but cannot walk too much
-sit, butts ache.. somehow its just different from normal person sitting..
-sleep too much, back ache...
-cant slant sideway to sleep.. torture!
-cant go out cos got urine tube

-my dear husband is sweet to max..
he did things he never/seldom do over the 8 yrs we're together...
he wash plates, help me drain urine, help me wipe body n wash hair, be a maid to me, ask him take this take tat, handwash towel, help me clean my wound, sleep on floor with me without aircon at the other room and many more...

so now i have to wait till i can urine myself, then can go radio n chemotherapy..
look fwd to the day i dun need the urine tube!
its troublesome..

No comments: