Friday, July 18, 2008

Wow more people buying

Remember i mentioned i helped my mum claim $100,000 for cancer... suddenly, her sisters (40-50+) came looking for me for plan.. On top of that, i can move on to help their families to look into their plannings too. This is a happy working referral business model oh :)
I even top up my own protection recently, cos scared not enough money.. keke
I realise something very realistic, as a person reach 45-50+, about 50% of people will have some health condition. My relative 50+ jus found out kidney got some stones.. not serious but still not good news ah.. Even wana buy plan for her also got problem. I notice these few mths, i've been in n out of hospital sending my relative/mum to n fro hospital for checks.. quite tedious on timing but still have to do it ah... When i'm in hospital, i can see alot of elderly people.. Do remember to treat ur love ones well..

*Jomei's Food for Thot*
~ Dun take good health for granted
~ Start planning when still healthy, dun regret when things become too late.
~ Everything is about priority, if budget very tight, then cut down on other expenses. Protection plan is a must.
~ Lucky i'm in this line-got spending power & flexi timing.

No comments: