Saturday, July 26, 2008

Recent Office Topic

Recently, office's hottest topic is
"How much euro u wana change huh?"
"Duno what brand/bag wana buy"
"Aiyo duno wana spend how much, duno how many bags i wana buy." etc...
Keke we're going PARIS in 10th Aug!!!

With many many colleagues.. Super FUN!!.
Imagine the whole LV shop is filled with our ppl.. **Excited**

Bought this chanel not long ago.. hubby niam why not wait till paris then buy... keke
I'm quite "cong dong" in buying things hor.. nonetheless.. i love my bag.. Come to think of it, i really got alot of bags man.. I'm really very spendthrift ah!! Imagine how much I can save if I din spend on bags!! arghh..

*Jomei's Food for Thot*
~ Earn more, really WILL spend more.
~ Money can buy happiness - for family n ownself!
~ Jomei's Marginal Utility (MU) > Money in 0.25% interest

No comments: