Thursday, July 10, 2008

1st comment/my day

Wa! Rec my 1st comment today.. thx-messy babe
feels happy cos at least i know someone is viewing my blog.
In fact, whenever i see my "peeks" number increase, somehow there's this slight "wowness" n "happiness" in me.. duno why.. jus a very surprised feeling..

Had a small hiccup in my work.. if it turns bad, it mite endanger my life.
Anyway, its over.. Take it easy and think positive, LUCKY nothing happen! haha..

Oh, we're organising a charity work drive this month. We'll be going orphanage to visit orphans.
It's my first time doing charity work.. Duno how's its gona be like.. keep u guys posted then..

Share this 1st time experience in fish spa.. haha
i thot it'll be ticklish..but to my surprise, its feels more like small electric shocks... haha..


No comments: