Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Appreciate family's love-HUG them!

Today is a "make me think" day..
Met up with a client's referral-BL. She shared about her life with me.. she had problems with family members, and is being thrown here n there like a ball.. Few thots came to my mind.
I feel very lucky. Even though my parents divorce since pri sch, I'm really very lucky i still have my aunties and grandma doting me. At least i live in a "cosy and filled with loves" house-grandma's home. I had grandma taking care of my daily essentials and aunt to teach me studies and how to be a proper person.
Sometimes, we take parents and relatives love and concern for granted. Like it should be the way ma. However, some people is jus waiting for family members to treat them nicer and with more respect.

Anyway, BL msg thereafter.. I'm so happy that she trust me.. :)
BL: "I trust JJ so i trust you too. I dont like people to cheat me. So i believe you wont cos you wont force me to buy ex plan. Tks"

*Jomei's Food for thot*
~Treat family members with respect and sincerity.
~Always show ur gratefulness and say "Thank you" to them.
~Hug them if can.. keke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

heya babe, glad that you've set up a blog! love reading your entries cos it's very positive! =)