Sunday, October 24, 2010

24/10/10 - Life's almost back to normal

Life's like normal now..
just tat i haven start to drive..
haven fully start working..
just service clients thru phone..
once in awhile meet client..
no vigourous sports like swimmin, jogging..

yesterday i spring clean my room...
clear alot of things...
unpack my hospital bag..
clear messy thing on table..
everything keep in drawer properly..

dust and wipe room tables..
clean n mop floor..
maybe due to dust, keep running nose..
use alcohol swabes to wipe controllers, switches n areas tat hand always touch..
but feel very satisfied tat room is clean again..

nite time went MJ with my kakis..
keep sneezing n running nose..
end up lose $.. but im happy..
cos can catch up..

now im back sleeping in own room..
use laptop in own room..
spend most time in room again..

tmr am gona start my mild chemo + everyday radiotheraphy..
for 6 wks.. then treatment fully finish..

duno why.. i can feel that my 心境 is different now..
dun really laugh heartedly..
like something keep bothering me..
n i cant free myself from it..

No comments: