Friday, October 15, 2010

15/10/10 - miss ah ma n boon lay hse. 2 mths after ops

today is exactly 2 mths after my ops..
ops is on 15/8...
finally survive 2 mths of torture..
----------------------------------

am back to hougang yesterday nite..

duno why...
alot things in my mind..
------------------------------------

i miss ah ma n boon lay hse..
haven been in happy mood when back hougang..
(not tat im sad.. but jus cant make my mood to be truely happy)
time pass real fast at boon lay..
duno why...

i like boon lay airy airy living room..
like the kitchen view n breeze..
like 2 gu's bed..
her bed is the expensive kind..
sleep liao, body wont feel hot one...
amazing rite..

i like things super clean n neat n smells nice at BL..
miss ah ma's food...
(MIL food also nice la.. jus tat too long didnt eat ah ma's food)
miss ah ma's care for me..
like BL hse got clothes dryer
(im so gona buy clothes dryer when i shift to my own new hse..)
clothes all smell so nice! LOVE!
miss accompany ah ma..
translate shows for her..
miss 2 gu...

is really nice to be back 娘家..
my mind is so free, no need think of anything..
no need worry pack n cleaning up etc..
everything's just the way i like it to be..

back hg, room messy.. alot things need to pack..
also haven unpack hospital bag..
alot things to pack pack pack..
n many more others la..
mind suddenly not "free of worries"
sian sian sian...
---------------------------

anyway am gona start my radiotheraphy on 25/10, every mon-fri, for 6 wks..
n every mon gona do mild chemo..
i really dun like chemo cos it'll affect my mood n appetite..
i hope mild one will not affect my mood.

but the ultimate worst time is already over..
when need to do full chemo + got urine tube..
tats the worst ever..
"wana die thots" is constantly in my mind tat time..
-----------------------------------------

some worries over my future new house issue...
(No No... i haven buy hse... haven even view anything yet..)
just some thots..
some things tat i worry mite happen in future n i'll be unhappy abt it..
but i cant do anything abt it...

No comments: