Thursday, July 9, 2009

NUS Graduates

Few wks ago, grandma ask me to send her to ah ting's graduation...
i'm very happy cos its the 1st time ah ma made a request & 1st time sitting in my car...

So the day come... 9th july 2009.
morning went to fetch grandma, ah ting n uncle n wife...
.....
While on way to NUS, a uncle LTA TP stop my car!
I din speed ah.. its my 1st time stopped by TP man...
then he say my exhaust very loud.. wana chk the cert..
it's original JDM STI !! sports car is like tat loud one ma...
anyway no mod.. so not scared.. jus tat rushing for time...
Tat TP duno anything abt car.. argghhh...

Uncle told TP tat we rushing for time to convocation..
lucky the TP quite nice.. he let us go..
Phew...
anyway this TP frequent Boon lay to AYE(tuas) area... my uncle say..
......
Finally reach Cultural Centre..
Uncle's wife bz adjusting robe for ah ting...
Inside the Hall...
Flow...
Stand, sing national anthem, speech by prof, presentation of cert to grads, speech by an honors grad....
........
There's 1 interesting grad.. his name is "Hozefa Aziz SINGAPORE Wala" !!!
Everybody clapped after seeing his name...
haha.. i love sg too...
Ending....
Then we went outside for pics...
I'm the photographer for ah ting today...
Ah ma is very happy today to see ah ting grad...
me n ting
Ah Ting's flower from fr..
i took 176 pics... i jus snap n snap candid shots for her n her frs... haha...
1st time wearing grad robe... so must take more pics...
....
While waiting for ah ting taking pics with frs...
After tat, i treat everyone lunch...
its a tiring but happy day!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Attending ah ting's convo reminds me of mine...
so i digged out my pics... its 14/9/2002...
haha... also NUS...
same cultural centre...
Pics with precious buddies...
Lifen & huiyi...
(sad unable to take pic with engling.. cos her's is different day)
Funny how our lives r inter-linked...
Lifen brought me into this industry...
i bring Huiyi in....
haha...
2 most imp person in my life...
2 姑 & ah ma...
i love them!
me n fen...
me n hy...
Family pic @ studio...
Its LOH family's genes...
....
Last time when i grad, 2 姑 send me to NUS...
helped me take pics....
bring me to lunch....
....
Now I send ah ting to NUS,
helped her take pics...
bring her to lunch....
....
2 姑 & 小姑 r from NUS too...
小姑
me

There are more to come...
Bro now in NTU...
Yu'En in dentistry, Xin Ning in NTU...
Ah ma MUST be very contented n happy tat all her grand-children are grads...
she just want us good n healthy...

I'm so Blessed to have such good ah ma n family...
I'm a very lucky girl....

No comments: