Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Help this little girl

This little girl is only 4 yrs old...
contracted 4th stage cancer
Her mum is in fact my fr's friend...
such cases is usually seen on tv..
never expect tat it happen jus around my cicle of frs..

She need at least S$500,000 for the treatment...
pls visit this site n help her...
little girl got a blog set up by her godma...
this is her report from NUH

its a simple action...
with a BIG heart....


this is her video after 1st time of chemo..
this is a video of her taking medicine..
its obvious she's getting skinnier... n lost more hair...
her 4th chemo session..

*Thots*
Do not undermine the importance of insurance....
even at very young age....




------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted from her site:



A Black Friday...A Nightmare Unfolds…

The day was 13 February 2009. Friday the 13th. ; The ‘blackest’ Friday of my life.

Just when I thought that the worst in my life was long over, someone decided to play another cruel joke on me. WHY ME? WHY my baby girl? WHY WHY WHY???

I found Charmaine’s right rib cage protruding slightly higher than her left and thought that there may be something amiss. I sought Charmaine’s godma, Alexis who is a nurse at CGH for her opinion. We brought her to CGH for a checkup. The doctor found an enlarged liver and hence referred her to KKH......... (read more)
------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: