Thursday, June 4, 2009

When I'm bored.. i will..

When I'm bored.. i will..
99% be facing my laptop for...

1) Shows...
I'm 100% serial show addict!
tats why our electricity bill is sooooo ex..
4 person, bill is $200+/mth

2) Interesting blogs

-i like to go XiaXue blog..
quite sad when she din update..
like her new blog skin.. n new photo of moment n twitter update..
she'll link up clicknetwork for videos..

-sometimes Dawn yang

-Sheylara blog... i like her talking abt goonfather.. her bf.. cos he is very funny..

-Naomi blog.. she's s'porean but she's really daring to upload her sexy bikini pics.. lots of it.. guys will droooool.. got the jap 风格..

-XueSha blog.. new to me.. found her site from S Factor forum..

-Sherine blog.. also new from S Factor..

-Sometimes Steven Lim.. videos r really "entertaining" at times..

3) FaceBook..
but nowadays i dun really like goin in liao..
cos all those updates of who play wat game/test is so boring..
& its filling up the whole pg..
Needless to mention Friendster... Dun go in liao..

4) Star Blog under Stomp
they'll have wkly topics where some artist etc will blog abt it..
i like to KPO Jamie Yeo, Maia Lee, Dawn, Sheylara...
this wk's topis is SEX... haha...

5) Bank..
i like to log in my bank to see my $$..
haha..

6) Of cos my frs blog...

7) My blog too...
to see if anyone left me notes..
i also take note of my hits...
so i know how many ppl is viewing my blog everyday..

8) Youtube..
if i 'm looking for certain topic..
like S Factor etc..

Tats my daily life.. other than meeting clients...
in fact... i love it!

No comments: