Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Slip disc can be cured

Rem that time i hurt my hand..
I went to a TCM sinseh..

Haha.. claimed total $120 & $80..
yeah... can claim..
still got few more sessions i think...
cos hand not fully recovered yet..

anyway, i found out tat this sinseh is quite well known for treating backache n slip disc..
While I was resting n being acupunctured, I KPO ask him lots of qns..

Then found out tat his wife was his patient once...
she suffered from slip disc... S'pore doc ask her to do surgery but she dont want...
so she was being referred to this sinseh in china...
she stay in china 3 mths & end up recover from slip disc...
all thanks to this sinseh...

Sinseh told me tat actually slip disc can be treated..
not everytime need surgery...

Think is good to share..
This is his address.. Call book appt 1st oh..

"Yuan Sheng TCM Clinic"
190 Clemenceau Ave #03-30, S'pore shopping centre
no: 6336 6458

No comments: