Saturday, April 18, 2009

Nail palace

Went nail palace do pedicure today..
i'm shock to see a black dot inside my toe nail..
the manicurist said its fungus!
See my big toe corner...
ya.. i got fat toes.. haha
OMGosh.. its my 1st time..
she said need to use a medicine lotion.. cost $50..
i dun wana buy..
anyway she said my toe nail mite drop off if it spread & fugus can also spread to other toes..
huh...
think i'll go pharmacy chk out the price for medicine 1st.
Then i tried Wax Paraffin for feet cos its very dry n almost cracking!
n its 'free' cos i got some credit pts..
the girl said doing the paraffin is like applying lotion to feet 20 times.
basically its putting some essence in wax form n wax my feet..
After doing... actually not bad..
anyway i did my pedi colouring..
see.. nicer la..
Then come the gist of this entry...

Hard selling..
the girl try hard to ask me to sign the wax paraffin package.
(@ e same time i saw other girl trying hard to sell another customer pedi package.. really hard sell)
I told her "i dun want to spend money"..
n "i'll get irritated if u keep asking me to sign up"
then she dare not sell me liao.. haaa..
its $55/time.. min 12 times.. which is $660..
(its feet wax + 'free' hand paraffin.. but i still dun wan)

Then her supervisor came...
say give me staff price.. haha.. gotcha!
its $29/time.. min 12 times.. means total $348
(still need to add gst!)
Then i think its quite good price..
so i sign up without much persuasion... (no hand paraffin though)

SOooo.. nxt time rem to bargain when u sign package in Nail palace ah...
(act refuse to sign.. then they'll give u good package..they seemed desperate for sign ups..)

No comments: