Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy 21/4/09

It was a happy yesterday..

1) Met a client whom became SIA cabin crew... heee...
of cos help her do some planning la..

2) Then met a client who's gona be a teacher soon.. haha..
more cases coming in few mths time ba...
anyway i passed him my Achiever book... chk out here
http://happyjomei.blogspot.com/2009/03/achiever-2009.html
he'll be teaching english.. n i told him i sure have alot of grammer mistakes in my book.. haha
i confess 1st oh..
then he sms me... really nice of him to assure my average english standard.. haha..

"Hi, just read ur article. simple,short & sweet:)
it's been a pleasure reading it esp on e part in how u treasure family ties & rs.
Great role model. All e best 4 ur career. Great 2've u as my insurance advisor:)"

Isn't it nice when client get to know me more.. haha..

3) Finally met a referral who transfer her old plan to me to jaga as her adviser has left..
She has a very warm n beautiful daughter..
i can still rem her daughter's shocked face like "who r u in my hse!"
Then she came running over to HUG me! (i'm shock too)
haha... this is the 1st time client's child hug me so suddenly & enthusiastically..
she hugged me 3-4 times in less then 10 mins...
in between she wrote on her white board... i love jie jie (me) etc..
when i left, @ doorstep, she hug me again... haha..
Really funny & sweet hor.. haha.. make me smile jus thinking of it..

Isn't it a happy day.. haha...

No comments: