Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Things we take for granted

Today is a visit hospital day.

Early afternoon, went NUH visit Ning ning...
My dear cousin who's only 18 but has been in/out hospital numerous times since young.
This time its life endangered if the surgery was not done in time.
She told me she hasn't eat/drink for 7 days. She'll jus vomit even with little water intake.
After sugery, upon her 1st sip of plain water, she teared....
1st step down the bed to walk, teared....
1st munch on food, teared...
She also showed me her operated area... its centre of stomach, abt 15cm..
She dun wana leave jus like tat.. she wana study, get married, give birth etc..
Thank god she's fine now...

Many thots went thru my mind tat time..
~I've always take for granted tat i can drink/eat... its so tough for some..
~Never stayed in hospital for 28 yrs.. i must really appreciate..
~Is it a test by god to Ning to experience such torture??
~Duno how 大姑 is feeling now.. experiencing daughter going thru these..
~Ning is so strong.. Din even tear when talk to me.. its seems so normal to talk abt sugeries n pain.. Duno how i'll handle it if its me..

After NUH, i went TTSH to visit MIL.
Also stomach problem.. but ok liao..
Shd b able to come home 2 days later..
She told dear tat she duno how long she can live looking at the rate of going hospital..
Dear told me he's worried abt mum..
This is the rare time where dear sounds really worried...
I'm sad for him too when he's sad..

No comments: