Thursday, January 1, 2009

Welcome 2009!

Happy 2009!
A new start of my next chapter..

I'm happy to get bonus soon!!
I'm writing this yr's Super Achiever! Yeah!
See my super achiever 2008 below ba..
http://happyjomei.blogspot.com/2008/10/my-book-super-achiever.html
I know dear's agency can do well this yr & he can promote to next tier!
I will start running for sales once back from HK n Osaka/tokyo.
I'm sure my sales wont drop even though economy slow..
Maybe can plan for baby?? (still pondering..)
I'll slim down by cutting my diet.. (but if got baby.. then nvm liao..)
Now scared to jog... cos scared small thigh gets bigger!
I can buy property soon...
I can control my spendthriftness!
I CAN if I WANT!!!
I am HAPPY!

Anyway, jus back from boss hse..
Played mahjong.. long time no play liao.. overall lost abt $30..
But i'm still happy, cos no chance to play.. no kakis.. so now can play.. happy oh..
Dear won ard $300+ in poker! Wat a Good Start!
Everything is getting better & better!!!
Everyone's getting happier!!!

No comments: