Thursday, December 11, 2008

"Sweet Marriage"

Notice my few new add ons..
Esp like the "U & Me.. Loving Sweetly..." "Sweet Marriage"..
keke.. i dun even know i'm Mrs Foo for almost 3 yrs liao!!!
time run fast... I want it sweet lasting...
Since we r together in 2002.. everyday is still sweet loving.. we do argue.. but so far still very understanding & sweet... He'll definitely hav new things n tricks to disturb me everyday... arghh... guess tats why we r still sweet...
these few days also move rather fast.. Looking fwd to Jan HK n Osaka/Tokyo trip... i want cool weather!
I finished watching 不良笑花 & 东山飘雨西关晴 liao..
Jia lut... gona search for new shows... my life is really very "homely" 宅女...
I Love my current lifestyle!

I've also added a "My Fans" Club.. haha.. i'm my own 1st Fanssss... add urself in ba..

No comments: