Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Buffet n sweet love

Have been real bzbz again..
Not bz meeting client but bz w meetings, searching for the perfect sofa, grandma hse upgrading etc...

Start w grandma hse upgrading..
Old boon lay upgrading includes changing main door n gate, hacking toilet n bathrm..
Laying of new tiles n change pipings etc...
Very inconvenient for grandma n bro n aunt..
Anyway lucky everything finish le...
All the packing n cleaning n unPacking is crazy...

Since it's already messy, I engage a painting uncle to paint kitchen n living fm.
Like tat I spend 2 days at BL jaga-ing...
Help ah ma buy lunch n dinner etc...

Then have been viewing sofas everywhere...
Tired la... But am viewing together w dear..
So is ok...
Anyway we finally bought "Casa italy" sofa n dining table n bench n chairs n coffee table...
All w gst abt $4270...
We bought it at expo furniture fair!
So it's really much cheaper...
Happy happy...
N we chose WHITE sofa...
Hope maintenance is ez la...
I super like clean n neat one...

--------------------

Weird... Have been having lots of buffet lately..
Fri buffet at "sukiya shabu shabu" @ marina sq... Very nice!
Sun afternoon buffet @ hougang mall, steamboat.. So so only..
Sun dinner attend wedding... Heavy meal again!
Mon dinner buffet @ "melt cafe" @ mandarin oriental...
Woooo salmon n oyster is very fresh.. I din eat oyster la..
But fr say v fresh.. I see colour fresh too...
Cooked food some nice some so so..
But ambience very nice n Atas...
Gd place to go for celebrating anniversary..
This meal is a treat from YL for being sister for her wedding..

Then later today evening gona buffet @ " le le guo" for agency dinner..
Isn't it crazily lots of buffet?!?!?

--------------------

So sweet leh...
Me n dear really very telepathy one..
He'll call me when I'm abt to dial his no.
He'll message me when I abt to message him...
I park carpark, there he is driving up too!!!
Sweet max rite...

---------------------

Recently my feet always get swollen...
I got a client feet very swollen too..
Then found out its lupus...
It's a dysfunction of female immune system...
It's chronic like diabetic n need to be on pill forever..
Once gana lupus, will not recover one..
Can only take pill to control...

Anyway I'm scared I gana lupus too..
Cos of feet swelling...
From wat I know, feet swollen can b due to water retention, infection, kidney problem or lupus.

I emailed my surgeon n chemo doc...
Both feel tat shd not b lupus..
Most likely water retention.

Surgeon ask me to wear tight socks to sleep.
Chemo doc ask me eat watermelon n grapes for dinner for 2 days
N cut down carbo n eat less meat n salt n eat more vege without salt...
So on wed n thur, am gona have fruits dinner instead...

Am going for blood n CT scan end of mth..
Hope everything ok...

-----------------

N this entry is done using my new iPhone while on bed!!!!
Simply love having access to Internet anytime anywhere!
But iPhone cannot watch xinmsn catchup.. :(

N yes I'm holding blackberry n iPhone concurrently..
But using same number w 2 sim card....

Oki nites all...
Gona serve net for awhile n zzzzz....

No comments: