Thursday, February 5, 2009

New product! triple claim for major illness

Good News!
Pru came up with a new product which ONLY pru have in whole sg..
it covers Major illness n mian pt is, it can claim 3 TIMES!
means cancer (claim liao), can claim kidney failure (claim again), can claim another illness!

New clients got 15% discount,
existing Pru client get 20% discount!
& to cover $50k, cost only abt $20-$30 for my age!

Super good.. i will buy also.. after i clear my target for LA this mth..

bz bz running for it... i must go LA!

Jus went to Q for the 10mil toto... u buy liao ma?
i totally blur wat is system 7 etc..
dun even know how many numbers is considered can claim money..
but jus try try luck..
hopefully lucky monkey can buy pte property soon!


anyway, my fr's hospitalisation claim of $13k+ was fully reimbursed by Pru.
I'm super happy... cos insurance can really really claim one..
Its definitely a 'convince' booster for me...
i believe insurance more n more..
Happy me...

No comments: