Thursday, September 11, 2008

I'm Back from ABC camp!

I'm finally back! This course is very meaningful!
Its a very physically shag but mentally enriching camp.. wake up 6am to run and sleep ard 2-3am everyday.. Luckily I was already well-trained to withstand such 魔鬼训练 since i joined PTO.. Its a test of our determination and will-power.. Our brain is a V powerful tool! I say "I CAN then I definitely CAN!"
Haa.. this camp comprises of alot of teachings.. Main point is for me to become a better person... 万事改变, 有我开始.. If u want ppl to treat u well, change urself n treat them well 1st.. relationship is like a mirror effect..
We had fun there.. my gp is call "iCAN". Below is our gp's logo.. there are some other very nice logos too.. We have cheers... Everyone was so creative & funny!




We also have to come up with skits.. While preparing for show time...
Some interesting scenes of the skit...


*Some pointers to share*
~Appreciate everything in life (Appreciate that u r healthy and abled-body where u can run and do anything... below is Bobby Martin.... )
~See things positively cos everything happens for a reason (even if bad things happen, we must see the positive side of it. eg, my parents divorce since im 11, all along i feel that its not a bad thing, cos i learn to be more mature and independent than my peers..)
~There's NO born loser.. We all ALL BORN WINNERS! (cos 'me' sperm must fight and swim hard to beat other millions of sperm to reach mum's egg, then can become 'me'.. haaa...)
~Do u know that we talk to ourselves 50,000 times everyday!!
~We always point finger & blame any other things & ppl other than ownself.. Take some time to reflect ba..
~Nothing is forever, only "CHANGE" is forever.. so we must always be flexible to changes! The one with the most flexibility has the most influence!

No comments: