Friday, September 5, 2008

Away again...

I'm going away again.. on 7th-10th this mth.. to M'sia for a course.. "Awareness Before Change=ABC Course". It'll be done in mandarin.. haha.. lucky i can read chinese characters. Will be bringing chinese dictionary there.. sooooo longggg never use the old antique dictionary.. Still rem i used it in primary school's 作文.. This dictionary is in fact older than me!! more than 28 yrs liao.. cos its been used by my aunts when they were studying.. the 1st print of this dictionary is in yr 1975!!! muahhhahaha.. see the torns n dog ears.. actually its considered rather well kept since its as "young" as me.. I rem i "graffitize" on some pages while i'm young.. see the evidence!
*Suddenly all my young times images keep flashing in my mind... with aunts n granny loving me... so sweet n memorable.. *

No comments: