Friday, July 12, 2013

Pru awards nite 22-3-2013

haha one of my blog "fans" miss my blogging..
so for her.. i blog again.. haha
hellloooo pretty fan.. haha

yes.. its the time of the year again..
but this yr i hit my highest milestone..
Bronze award..

so no choice have to really doll up le..
first time got make up artist help me doll..


chris n yvonne come my hse to prepare...
haha cos smith can drive us..
chris chio hor!

unglam pic...haha
yeah yeah..
mei mei ma?
i like the smokey eye make up...
camwhore...

someone told me my finger "yeah" facing in direction implies im a lesbian gesture?!
something like tat la..
so no more "yeah" like this le...


at the dinner...

nose bleed! hahaha



US...

why am i sooo short??
cos i remove heels la..
feet pain...

alamak i forgot to stop few seconds at center for them to take my pic...




the TOP mgrs!

BFF!!!
No u no me now...

Dear dear!



YUmmm seng..

oki.. bye bye! hahaha

No comments: