Thursday, August 23, 2012

Appreciation from clients

i love my job alot!
i wish n hope tat i can continue in this line for as long as possible..
all along i don't really expect anything from clients.
im being paid to do my job anyway...
jus a word or sms "thank you" etc, im already happy and contented.

but some clients are really very sweet to go the extra mile to thank me..
and im so so so thankful and appreciate that ppl appreciate me and that i make a difference to their life..
its not jus congratulate me when i achieve any awards...

they are taking some of their personal time, sit down, think thru and make the effort to write to Pru or post long message in facebook etc.. it is something that clients do not need to do one.. but they did...
and im so thankful for it...

Lanzhen wrote in to Pru to compliment me..


Samantha post a long comment in facebook.



This career allows me to meet so many ppl and thru this, gain alot of friends too.
Most importantly, i can make a difference when unforeseen situation occur...

How not to love my job when its so great!  :)


No comments: