Sunday, December 25, 2011

baptise on christmas 25-12-2011

went dear's  fr hse for xmas eve gathering...
diane make such yummy cheesecake!

then suddenly 2 姑 msg me saying wana pass me a gift for my new "birthday" on 25th dec!
when reach home, saw this super nice pendent from Meyson...
love it!
 of cos i wear it immediately!
the best present ever...
cos its so meaningful 
n from my most respected n beloved 2 姑.
attended the fellowship in morning..
then the mass..
baptised is done in front of whole mass crowds..
2 姑 is there too...
she help me take this pic..
the real me is at bottom right..
saw me..
haaa... will wait for church personnel to pass me proper pics...
AND
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
tada...
my birthcer..
haaa.. 
大姑  say happy birthday to me..
 there's also 洗...
i took pic cos some of them sooooo cute!
this boy "peeping" up...
 this boy feels weird to have water dripping on hair..
everyone was laughing at his cuteness
 same boy...
 this is a good boy...
 this toddler keep looking at pastor..
so cute too!
 n this boy's head look very low...
 went library look for 2 姑...
we dont really have many "just 2 of us pic"..
so at this special day, i must take pic w her...
 wearing the necklace from 2 姑..
LOVE love Love!
also  姑 is back from USA today!
am gona meet up with her n cassie soon...

---------------------------

then back at my hse, i invited dear's bro n sisters...
2 nieces opening the present + mum's relative's son..
 妹妹...
 姐姐...
who's shy n hide behind bag...
n my beautiful xmas tree...
 little boy...
 dear helping to hook up the bag...
and there u see 姐姐's face le..
n my 2 little cutie behind... 

 i ordered 2 small roasted chicken, pork ribs + 15 roasted wings...
the rest cook by MIL...
though pic looks dark,  it is nice!
looking forward to 姑 n cassie come my hse...

No comments: