Thursday, March 3, 2011

Health seminar 19-2-2011.

our organisation held a health talk..
we invited Dr Mark Fernandes to share on Colorectal cancer and fatty liver  diseases
 which are the most common diseases among Singaporeans.
he's like a mixed.. but can speak mandarin..
he's handsome n quite funny too
i also shared my experience on my cancer experience..
am preparing during tea break..
need to talk to crowd sitting here..
 yan yeh come support me..
haa girl..
 reception area...
 Jase!
she also signed up a health chk package..
 stella n sherraine..
 jas n hubby!
love...
 we r best of frs from JC to uni till now..
see my slide?
A Cancer tale..
 me start talking..
start to cry the 1st few min..
aiyo..
 i initially tell myself not to cry...
but while sharing, all the thots n feelings during sick time all come to me..
so cry la... 

dear help me do slide..
after talk, i feel relieve..
cos need to talk in front of 200 ppl..
somehow got abit of stress..
not really scared..
lucky boss got train us in public speaking last time..

thanks to jas, meiliang, yanyeh, jase, stella n sherraine for coming to support me!

No comments: