Tuesday, December 7, 2010

7/12/10 finish all treatment

Today is last day of radiotheraphy.
also marks the end of all treatments.
Doc say life is back to normal now.

I shd b jumping w joy, but I dun feel any happiness..
Duno why..

Is it my mood not back yet?
Is it cos anus cut still not recover, so I can't be fully happy? Since its still very painful when pee/poo..
Is it tat I'm not a happy girl anymore?
Have I change to be a pessimistic person now?

I kinda feel lost too..
For past 7 wks, I wake up, take lunch, then go radio, which at least makes me go out of hse everyday.
Now tat I dun need to go radio, wat shd I do everyday?
I dun wana go back work 1st cos anus not recover, n not much energy/strength to talk/be active yet..
Feel tired easily.

I've got a lot of work backlog though.


Sent from my BlackBerry Wireless Handheld from M1.

No comments: