Sunday, September 20, 2009

LA 14/9/09-Desert Hill premium outlet

will be at 小姑's hse for 8 days...
happens tat 小姑 stay in LA...
the rest of ppl go back sg liao..
i extended my trip cos wana go Grand Canyon..


nxt day 小姑 brought me n sandy to desert hills premium outlet...
this outlet got more shops than others..
also got more branded stores.. like Prada n gucci!!
i saw my prada bag which i bought in sg for S$1200...
(chk out my
LA buys)
in desert hills, its only abt S$700!
but i got alot of bags liao.. so din buy..
wasted hor...

these r all my buys for the day...
too tired to pack..
also very paisay cos 小姑 keeps bringing me to res to eat..
so for 2 wks.. i din really eat ang mo food...
the chinese n jap food there taste really nice..

Taiwan food..
beef noodle..
last day i had steak.. finally some ang mo food..
also she helps me book San Diego n Grand Canyon tour...
n she pays for everything...
i'm really blessed to have such nice aunt...
Sandy like my aunt n kaixi alot too..

i've got really sweet, warm n loving family...

No comments: