Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute Photo Edit Site!

Came across this site.. funny!
http://www.photofunia.com/
can make ur boring pic become shockingly nice!
I suddenly tot of a story... here's it...
One fine day.. as i was walking along the romantic paris...
A handsome artistic looking young man stopped me.
He said.. "Such Beautiful face must be captured"
OMGosh.. i was thinking, "r u talking abt me".. haha..
well well... as wat the usual polite me will do...
i reciprocate his kindness by giving him the honour of sketching my beautiful face.. haha... Little did I know there's some modelling headhunters around... They saw me n my sketch..
And the nxt day.. I'm suddenly featured on the paper for "the Most Charming Asian Eyes in Paris"!.. haha..
Suddenly, lots n lots of advertisement proposals come knocking on my door... You can practically see me everywhere!..
In the eyes of everybody...
And i mean anywhere... Me here, me there, happy jomei everywhere... haha....Hahaa.. enough of the daydreaming!!
A picture says a thousand words!!
Isn't my Man Charming... Ohhh... **i'm fallin**..

No comments: