Sunday, August 10, 2008

HaPpY BiRtHdAy s'PoRE, HaPpY jOmEi

Happy 43rd Birthday, Singapore! (opps over mid-nite...)
Must Appreciate that we are Singaporeans oh!
Cos we live in a Safe & Clean Environment.
I Love Singapore!
Good News! I'm going Paris later! will be back on 16/8/08..
Whenever i'm overseas, I'll appreciate sg even more, cos I still think sg is the best!
Another good news, I've hit Company's OSaka trip for next yr Jan! haha..
jOmEi is indeed HaPpYyyYY!!!


Hubby's Niece is singing to s'pore! Cute..



*Jomei's Food for Thot*
~ Appreciate Singapore for its Cleaniness (government and environment)
~ Appreciate Singapore for its Great Location (no natural disaster!)
~ Appreciate Singapore Govt (most of us can study and live in multi-racial harmony)
~ Appreciate Singapore's inflation (no inflation=no growth=sg not competitive=no foreign companies come=no job=no $$.. its a cycle..)
~ Sad thing is alot of Singaporeans take singapore's peace & harmony for granted...
~ Sad thing is alot of Singaporeans complain alot abt govt...
~ Good thing is I appreciates everything here n now..

No comments: